This property has now been taken off the market (as of 08 January 2020).
2 Bed Detached House, Rectory Lane, ME16
Upon entering you will find a spacious living room with views overlooking the garden and a large wood burning stove that will warm the house throughout the winter. The kitchen has been updated with new tiles, a new worktop, an electric hob, brand new double oven and larder.
Upstairs you will find two good sized bedrooms and a modern bathroom with an extra large heated towel rail and shower over bath. All carpets and curtains are brand new. The second bedroom leads into an additional room with triple aspect idyllic views that would make a fantastic study, playroom or walk in wardrobe. The cottage also has a large entrance porch perfect for keeping all your coats and shoes.
The property includes a private garden with three buildings: an outbuilding, a separate large utility building with a brand new washing machine, and an additional building that would be ideal as a tranquil workspace away from the house. There are two off road parking spaces included.
A visit in person is highly advised to appreciate this how charming and unique this period property is.
- 1h 10m to London St Pancras from East Farleigh Station, which is under 10 mins away on foot.
- 1h 3m to London Victoria from Barming Station
- 15 mins walk to Jubilee Primary School rated outstanding by OFSTED.
- 4 local grammar schools within 20 mins drive.
- Local countryside and river walks 10 mins away on foot.
- Rent £1,200.00 per month
- House Deposit £1,384
- Rent includes gardening of flower beds and water bills, but excludes all other bills.
- Small pets considered. No Dogs.
- 2 x off road parking spaces.
- Minimum tenancy is 12 months.
- Maximum number of adult occupants is 3. Maximum 2 adults and 2 young children may be acceptable.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|