This property has now been taken off the market (as of 29 March 2021).
1 Bed Flat, Towneley Road West, PR3
Property benefits INCLUDE:
- BEDROOM - Double bedroom with ample fitted wardrobes and 2 bedside cupboards.
- LOUNGE - A spacious lounge which is light and airy, getting good light throughout the day
- KITCHEN- spacious with room for a small table and chairs, sunlight is in the kitchen is in the evening. Cupboard doors are a flat oak veneer. Appliances include cooker and a fridge with a small freezer compartment. There is also provision for two more under worktop appliances such as a washing machine, dishwasher, freezer or dryer.
- BATHROOM - Tub bath / shower. Thermostatically controlled shower, supplied from the gas boiler. The bathroom is bright, receiving light from a roof light. The floor is fitted with medium oak wood effect flooring.
- LANDING AND STAIRS - The landing area is ideal for use as a study area with space for a desk or bookcase.
- Off street resident car parking which is illuminated at night.
- Secure communal bike store
- Regular buses to Preston less than 1 minute walk / 50 metres
- Easy access to town centre via a short-cut through the park.
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Council Tax band A
Located within a good location with ample living space, the town centre is very accessible on foot. Furthermore, Longridge is very commutable having easy access to the M6, M61 and M55 and close to the Forest of Bowland, an area of outstanding natural beauty. The area also has excellent local amenities close on foot, which include: shops, doctors, and chemist. Longridge also has 3 supermarkets.
This flat is suitable for a single person or a couple.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|