This property has now been taken off the market (as of 10 January 2022).
Studio Flat, Allcroft Road, NW5
Ideally located double studio. This fabulous flat offers neutral décor throughout, set in a sought-after location.
- Double bed and balcony
- Recently modernized self-contained Bathroom and kitchen with washing machine
- Wood laminate flooring
- Double glazed
- Quite and peaceful house
- Toilet shared with neighbor
- 12 Minutes walk to either Chalk Farm or Kentish Town tube stations
- 7 Minutes walk to Kentish Town West overground station
- The area has plenty of 24/7 bus stops taking you the West End, King's Cross and The City.
- Local shops on Queens Crescent include CoOp, pharmacy, Library, hardware store and post office
- Local Market on Thursday and Saturdays
- Large Sainsbury's, Aldi and Camden Lock/market about 15 minutes walk
- The building is located next to a lovely public park and close to Hampstead Head and the Regent's Canal
- Despite its central location, this is a quiet area in the middle of bustling London
Bills are not included. The tenant should expect to pay for their own electric and other services such as internet, council tax etc.
Please contact for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Price & Bills
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Furnishing||At tenant choice|
|Station||Time From Property|
|Kentish Town West||7 minute walk|
|Gospel Oak||9 minute walk|
|Chalk Farm||10 minute walk|
|Kentish Town||11 minute walk|