This property has now been taken off the market (as of 16 September 2021).
Room in a Shared House, London, CR0
Luxurious, spacious, modern designer en-suite bedroom with lots and lots of storage available immediately:
- All inclusive ie no bills to pay in top!
- Great for working from home
To help you in your move, we have a number of flexible incentives available for you including: reduced deposit, rent-free periods or cash-back options during first month, key worker discounts etc (subject to status). Get in touch to find out more.
This large, bright and airy property has been fully refurbished to an exceptional standard, including additional sound proofing throughout.
It is located a short, 10 min walk to East Croydon Station, providing regular trains to London Bridge and Victoria in 12 - 14 mins.
You have the rare chance to be the first to live in this brand new, ultra high-end accommodation, with fellow similar-minded professionals.
Each room within the house comes fully furnished, designed with copious amounts of storage and all bills included.
Further benefits include:
* Huge high-end communal kitchen / diner with work-from-home space
* Superfast wi-fi and hardwired internet throughout
* Designated bike storage
* Weekly cleaner for communal areas with 6 monthly deep cleans throughout the whole house provided at no extra cost
* Large designer garden with regular gardener, perfect for summer barbecues
* Off street parking
* Local landlord who is pro-active and responsive
Rare and luxurious professional living offered, with last few remaining rooms available immediately.
To arrange a viewing, get in touch - viewing times are limited due to the popularity of the property. For a quicker response, please call or text.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|East Croydon, Rail Station||15 minute walk|
|Selhurst, Rail Station||15 minute walk|
|West Croydon||19 minute walk|
|Norwood Junction, Rail Station||26 minute walk|