- Available Now
- Deposit varies, 480（SR）510(SR) 550(DR) 585(DR) 685(Master Room)
- Letting type- Long term
- Close to Abbey Wood Train Station
- Free Sky TV and wifi broadband
- Free parking available
- The house is newly decorated
- Rear garden outside
- Full description
- A newly decorated 3 level town house, suited on a quite and safe residential area in Abbey wood (SE2), zone 4.
- Four single room and Two double rooms available now.
- All bills are included.
- The property has recently undergone a major refurbishment and is very modern inside. Fully double glazed, gas central heating system.
- The property has three floors, each floor has its own bathroom, toilet, emergency light. The house is safe and secure with wired in smoke detectors, fire alarms ect.
- The rooms are fully furnished with high quality mattresses , large wardrobe, bedside table and mirrors.
- Brand new kitchen with all modern cons, US style fridge freezer(filtered water and ice). Easy clean gas hob(x2), oven(x2), sink(x2)，and microwave.There is a separate dining room next to the kitchen with a 42" flat screen TV player.
- The property has 2 living rooms. To the rear of the garden is a garden for you to relax. You will not be disappointed.
- The house is suitable for professionals and students. Couple are welcomed if double room become available. Smokers are considered but only allowed to smoke in the garden area.
- Sorry the rooms are not suitable for DSS or Housing benefit.
Opposite is large Sanisbury's. 5 minutes walk to Lidl, 5 minutes walk to Co-Op store, or 10 minutes bus ride to Asda, Tesco, Aldl, Morrsions supermarket and Thamesmead retail park.
- 5 minutes walk to Abbey Wood train station
- From Abbey Wood station train jounery towards central London
- 10 min---Woolwich Arsenal20 min---Greenwich / City Airport30 min---London Bridge35 min---Waterloo40min---Charing Cross / Canary Wharf
- Great bus routes branching out around South--East London.
- 472 180 299 244 469
- 472 - 24 hours bus to North Greenwich--O2Arena
- N1--Night bus from central London (starting journey at Tottenham Court Road)