This property has now been taken off the market (as of 07 April 2022).
Room in a Shared House, Lensbury Way, SE2
- Landlord managed property
- Close to Abbey Wood Train Station
- Free Sky TV and WiFi broadband
- Free parking available
- The house is newly decorated
- Rear garden outside
A newly decorated 3 level town house, suited on a quite and safe residential area in Abbey wood (SE2), zone 4.
Four single room and Two double rooms available now.
All bills are included.
The property has recently undergone a major refurbishment and is very modern inside. Fully double glazed, gas central heating system.
The property has three floors, each floor has its own bathroom, toilet, emergency light. The house is safe and secure with wired in some detectors, fire alarms etc.
The rooms are fully furnished with high quality mattresses , large wardrobe, bedside table and mirrors.
Brand new kitchen with all modern cons, US style fridge freezer(filtered water and ice). Easy clean gas hob(x2), oven(x2), sink(x2)，and microwave.There is a separate dining room next to the kitchen with a 42" flat screen TV player.
The property has 2 living rooms. To the rear of the garden is a garden for you to relax. You will not be disappointed.
The house is suitable for professionals and students. Couple are welcomed if double room become available. Smokers are considered but only allowed to smoke in the garden area.
Sorry the rooms are not suitable for DSS or Housing benefit.
Opposite is large Sanisbury's. 5 minutes walk to Lidl, 5 minutes walk to Co-Op store, or 10 minutes bus ride to Asda, Tesco, Aldl, Morrsions supermarket and Thamesmead retail park.
- 5 minutes walk to Abbey Wood train station. From Abbey Wood station train journey towards central London.
- 10 min---Woolwich Arsena
- l20 min---Greenwich / City Airport
- 30 min---London Bridge35 min---Waterloo
- 40min---Charing Cross / Canary Wharf
- Great bus routes branching out around South--East London.
- 472 180 299 244 469
- 472 - 24 hours bus to North Greenwich--O2Arena
- N1--Night bus from central London (starting journey at Tottenham Court Road).
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|
|Station||Time From Property|
|Abbey Wood||5 minute walk|
|Belvedere||30 minute walk|
|Bexleyheath||53 minute walk|
|Welling||55 minute walk|