This property has now been taken off the market (as of 21 November 2019).
However the landlord for this property has placed a new advert for the same (or similar) property. You can view that here:
Alternatively, continue your search in this area:
Room in a Shared House, Ford Close, E3
Double bedroom in modern house in the Victoria Park area.
The house is fully furnished and has lots of space, two bathrooms, a nice living room with plenty of natural light.
- Large flatscreen TV with Sky
- Fibre internet
- Large dining table seating six
- Washing machine
- Dishwasher +dryer
- Gas hob
- Electric oven
- Fridge / Freezer
- Ample storage space
- Patio + barbecue
The room is a large double room on the top floor, with plenty of storage space, including wardrobe and drawers and convenient shelf space.
The area has a good community vibe with lots of coffee shops, groceries and markets, restaurants and pubs, and also 5 minute walk from Victoria Park.
- 10 minute walk to Mile End - Central line (Night Tube), District, Hammersmith & City)
- Buses to Hackney, Canary Wharf and towards Central London : 8 (24h bus), 277, 425, D6, D7, 339
- £775 pcm
- Bills extra - around £50 / month. Includes council tax, gas, electricity, wi-fi.
- Deposit : £894 per person (5 weeks rent in total)
- Private landlord – no agency fees.
The room is available now. No couples or pets.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Mile End Station||12 minute walk|
|Bow Road Station||14 minute walk|
|Bow Church Station||17 minute walk|
|Hackney Wick||21 minute walk|