This property has now been taken off the market (as of 08 September 2021).
Room in a Shared House, Congress Road, SE2
Located on a quiet residential road with only a 2-5 minute walk to Abbey Wood Station/Cross Rail. Currently 30 minutes to central London however upon completion of cross rail travel time will be 11 minutes to Canary Wharf and 25 minutes to Bond Street. There are also plenty of bus routes.
Local shops include a Co-op and 24 hour Sainsbury’s, in addition the main high street is only a 2-5 minute walk away.
The whole house has been newly refurbished to a high standard. The bedroom has a new double bed (with mattress), wardrobe and bedside table.
The whole house will be open to use for all tenants, this will include:
- Two bathrooms (one upstairs and one downstairs, both including new shower, toilet and sink)
- Brand new kitchen and appliances
- Dining space (with new dining table)
- Living space (with new sofas and TV)
- Garden area
- Note that all furnishings and fixtures are brand new.
- On road parking available
- Broadband is included
- Rent is inclusive of bills
- Space is available for working from home
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Mobile Signal||Check Coverage|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||2 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Abbey Wood||6 minute walk|
|Plumstead||35 minute walk|
|Welling||44 minute walk|
|Bexleyheath, Rail Station||45 minute walk|