This property has now been taken off the market (as of 21 June 2021).
Room in a Shared House, B, W6
Only 1 minute from Charing Cross Hospital (perfect for our amazing essential workers!!!) and only 2 minutes walk from Barons Court Station. Baron's Court is a beautiful and popular part of West London, and property is located on a quiet residential road (also just a short distance from Hammersmith and West Kensington, which has some of the coolest restaurants and cafes, once open again!)
All rooms have been recently NEWLY REFURBISHED and the house comprises of:
- £995 - Xx-LARGE GAREN SUITE BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM (perfect for when the sun shines)
- £790 - LARGE SPACIOUS PREMIUM fully furnished and tastefully decorated bedroom with plenty of storage (sharing bathroom with only 1 person).
- £780 - LARGE SPACIOUS PREMIUM fully furnished and tastefully decorated bedroom with plenty of storage (sharing bathroom with only 1 person).
- All rooms come furnished with TV, large wardrobes, chest of drawers, nightstand, desk and chair, and full length mirror. Bedrooms have lots of natural light and all the storage space you could need.
- Large kitchen with abundant storage, fridge, washing machine & dryer. The kitchen is already equipped for you with new utensils, cutlery & crockery, and everything else you need to prepare a meal including kettle, toaster, microwave, oven and electric cooker.
All of the following bills are included to make your stay hassle free:
- Cleaning service
- TV License
- Electricity & Gas
- Council Tax
This house share is only available to working professionals, to ensure a harmonious household between tenants of a similar work/life balance.
Great public transport connecting you across London:
Walking distance to the nearest tubes:
2 min walk to Barons Court (Piccadilly Line & District Line)
10 min walk to West Kensington (District Line)
15 min walk to Hammersmith Station (Hammersmith & City Lines, Piccadilly Line, District Line)
Multiple bus routes from close to the property.
The property location is fantastic for anyone wanting an easy and fast commute into Central London or across London, or working at Charing Cross Hospital.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||3 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Barons Court Station, Underground Station||5 minute walk|
|Hammersmith (Dist Pic Line) Underground Station||6 minute walk|
|Hammersmith (H C Line) Underground Station||9 minute walk|
|Kensington (Olympia) , Underground Station||16 minute walk|