This property has now been taken off the market (as of 04 August 2021).
Room in a Shared Flat, Upper North Street, E14
I have a large double master bedroom with en-suite ready to occupy from 1st August. It's a large 3-bedroom apartment. Currently only one of the rooms is occupied by a couple and the third room is closed and used by the landlord only. The tenants have access to gym and parking for bikes.
It's a quiet, silent and a high quality apartment.
Please check the photos and video. If you are interested, please message me. I will contact you. We are the current tenants and we are looking for a replacement since we are moving out of the city.
Here you can find a virtual tour:
**** Description ****
- No Fees... All-inclusive = Rent + Utilities (High-Speed Unlimited Wi-Fi broadband, Gym, Council Tax, Hot Water, Cold Water, and Electricity)
- 10 mins walk to Canary Wharf location, 8 mins walk to West Ferry DLR and 5 mins walk to Langdon Park DLR
- Clean, Safe, Homely, and Spacious apartment provided with designer furnishings.
**** En-suite large master bedroom ****
- Large double master bedroom with en-suite
- Super-king size bed and mattress, pillows, duvet, blankets, bedside tables
- Storage (Wardrobe, standing shelf, and bed drawers)
- En-suite with shower corner (hand shower and rain shower) and w/c. Floor to ceiling with high-specification tiles. Room heater.
- Floor to ceiling large windows with Juliet balcony with park view
- Separate lock for the room
**** Common Living Area ****
- Large and spacious open plan living dining with balcony
- 3 Seater Leather Sofa
- Designer furnished - Italian marbled Dining table with 4 velvet chairs and a Coffee table
- 24x7 Residents gym
- 24×7 concierge service
- Ceramic Electric Hob with extractor
- Integrated oven and fridge/freezer
- Microwave and additional mini-fridge/freezer
- Ample kitchen storage space
- Wardrobes with lots of storage
- Bosch Dishwasher and Washer & Dryer
- Double door fob based security entrances
- Barlett Park view from all rooms
- Two Communal gardens and Barlett park next door
- Two convenient stores, hairdresser, dry cleaning and tailoring in the block
- All the electrical, pipes and valves are high spec and highly insulated for extra safety
- EPC Energy efficiency rating = B
- Double glazing floor to ceiling windows
- Central heating throughout and thermostat to control heating throughout flat
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||1 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Langdon Park Station||7 minute walk|
|Westferry Station||9 minute walk|
|Poplar||11 minute walk|
|West India Quay Station||11 minute walk|