This property has now been taken off the market (as of 14 December 2019).
Room in a Shared Flat, Old Mill Court, E18
You would be sharing the flat with myself and my partner, we are both friendly, laid back, easy going 30 year olds, who would not be there a lot of the time.
For the monthly price you will be renting your own double sized room, full access to a modern, clean bathroom (bath & shower) and kitchen.
Plus all the following:
- All bills included - Water, electricity, gas, council tax, TV license, fast WiFi broadband
- Located within just a 5 min walk to central line tube station South Woodford
- Also just a 5 min walk to a 24 hour Tesco Big supermarket
- Decent sized double bed bedroom
- Small walk in wardrobe
- Top floor flat, so no noise from above
Property is offered furnished - A double bed, walk in wardrobe, desk with draws, side table with draws and several extra optional items available.
Rent £650.00 per month
Deposit / Bond is £650.00
Minimum tenancy is 6 months
Maximum number of tenants is 1
Contact us directly on (Number Removed After Let) today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|South Woodford Station||8 minute walk|
|Snaresbrook Station||22 minute walk|
|Wanstead Station||27 minute walk|
|Woodford Station||27 minute walk|