This property has now been taken off the market (as of 22 May 2019).
However the landlord for this property has placed a new advert for the same (or similar) property. You can view that here:
Alternatively, continue your search in this area:
Room in a Shared Flat, Leather Lane, EC1N
Perfectly placed for quickly and easily getting to the West End/Soho and Shoreditch by foot/bus, this place is perfect for those who want to enjoy living and working in the heart of London.
The flat is part of the Bourne Buildings, grade 2 listed buildings that are 114 years old in Clerkenwell. The apartment is five minutes away from both Farringdon and Chancery Lane stations. No more than three people live in the apartment.
Large room - £1100pcm - Available 1st JUNE
Furnished with sofa, double bed, corner wardrobe area, chair, chest of drawers and tables. £200 extra for couples.
- Eat-in kitchen (no living room) with washer-dryer and fridge-freezer
- ALL bills included (just share the cost of consumables like toilet roll, cleaning materials, etc)
- Intercom guest access/key fob entry with only a few steps up to door (1st floor)
- Sharing with local working, quiet professionals
- Short lets considered (surcharge may apply)
- Internet included
EPC Rating: C
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||1 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Farringdon||4 minute walk|
|Chancery Lane Station||4 minute walk|
|Farringdon Station||5 minute walk|
|City Thameslink||9 minute walk|