Room in a Shared Flat, Leather Lane, EC1N
The flat is part of the Bourne Buildings, grade 2 listed buildings that are 114 years old. The apartment is five minutes walk from both Farringdon and Chancery Lane stations.
When making contact please mention:
- Your earliest AND latest move in dates
- Length of tenancy
- Phone number
- Which of the two rooms you want
Large room - £1100pcm - Will consider couples for surcharge available Feb
Furnished with sofa, double bed, corner wardrobe area, chair, chest of drawers and tables.
Smaller room - £950pcm for 1 person available 1st Mar
For one person. Double bed, bedside table, desk, chair, built in wardrobe, chest of drawers.
- Eat-in kitchen, washer-dryer, fridge-freezer
- Intercom guest access/key fob entry with only a few steps up to door (1st floor)
- Fast, up to 15mbps internet included (included in rent until Spring 2018)
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Available From||01 February, 2019|
|Minimum Tenancy||1 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Farringdon||4 minute walk|
|Chancery Lane Station||4 minute walk|
|Farringdon Station||5 minute walk|
|City Thameslink||9 minute walk|