5 Bed Semi-Detached House, Cadwallon Road, SE9
This house may be used as a 4 bedroom house with 2 reception room or a 5 bedroom house with one reception room. It is currently set up as the latter.
The house was refurbished recently and is worthwhile viewing.
Two of the bedrooms have quality built-in wardrobes with considerable storage.
The bathroom and shower room have been refurbished to a high standard.
Kitchen is big enough to have a nice sized kitchen table and garden is of good size.
Parking on the drive available for two cars.
Property is unfurnished but may be provided furnished at an additional cost.
DSS applicants will have to provide a guarantor with a good credit rating.
IMPORTANT: Before any viewings are arranged, please answer the questions below to save wasting your time and mine:
1) What is your household income?
2) What is the composition of your household? (e.g. partner plus x children?)
3) Do you have any pets?
4) How much do you pay in rent right now?
5) Can you pay deposit (£2,850) and one month rent in advance when moving in? (i.e. £5,350).
6) When do you want to move into your future accommodation?
7) If household income is not high enough, can you provide a high quality guarantor with good income and savings?
8) Are you happy to provide 6 month bank statements for each adult in the household?
9) Will you agree to request a credit agency to submit your credit records to me after viewing if there we reach an agreement (No cost to you for this request but I do need to ensure that you have good financial standing or a good quality guarantor in place. If guarantor is in place, I will ask guarantor to provide credit records too).
Please call (Number Removed After Let) for details once you have provided answers to the above questions.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Furnishing||At tenant choice|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|New Eltham||5 minute walk|
|Mottingham||23 minute walk|
|Eltham||40 minute walk|
|Falconwood||42 minute walk|