This property has now been taken off the market (as of 19 May 2019).
4 Bed Terraced House, Mayola Road, E5
* Very quiet street (gated at one end with one car width passing traffic)
* Environmentally friendly, low EPC at C rating; so energy bills greatly reduced.
* very large, beautiful, Victorian house
* 3 reception rooms, (one known as a games room) (some tenants' items of furniture have been removed, e.g. wooden table, chairs, cuboid unit and settee, but can be replaced by landlord, or tenant).
* 2 shower or bathrooms, one with roll top bath and shower overhead.
* 2 w.c. (including one downstairs cloakroom)
* large kitchen,
* separate dining room,
* long garden (grass lawn with borders and beautiful award winning Chelsea climbing roses), large glass table and chairs with cushions etc., vegetable garden at bottom
- Easy access to City (Liverpool Street) taking only 10 to 14 minutes by train from Clapton Rail Station. Buses to City and West End.
- Fashionable part, off the chic Chatsworth Road, with its restaurants and cafes and shops.
- In the catchment area of the excellent Rushmore Primary School and two academies.
- Quiet street (gated at one end).
- Very pleasant neighbours.
- Close to open spaces, including with tennis and basket ball courts.
- Double glazed sash windows.
- Wealth of period features including fireplaces.
- Original stripped wood flooring in the double reception room, mail hallway and one bedroom.
- New carpet in 3 bedrooms, including a designer carpet in master bedroom and Wilton stair carpet, fitted on 28th June 2018.
- eco friendly condensing, gas combination boiler.
- Two large fridge freezers.
- Bosch Dishwasher.
- Bosch Washing machine.
- Bosch Condenser Dryer
- Furnished or semi furnished.
- Suit professional sharers or family with references.
- Zero deposit, if required. (Tenant pays one week's rent as an insurance premium to Zero Deposits.com, administered by The TDS [Tenancy Deposit Scheme]).
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Clapton||14 minute walk|
|Homerton||16 minute walk|
|Hackney Central||17 minute walk|
|Hackney Downs, Rail Station||18 minute walk|