4 Bed Terraced House, Mayola Road, E5
* Zero deposit, if required.
* Environmentally friendly, low EPC at C rating; so energy bills greatly reduced.
(Tenant pays an insurance premium to Zero Deposits.com, administered by The TDS [Tenancy Deposit Scheme]).
* very large, beautiful, Victorian house
* 3 reception rooms, (one known as a games room)
* 2 shower or bathrooms, one with roll top bath and shower overhead.
* 2 w.c.
* large kitchen,
* separate dining room,
* long garden (with grass, beautiful award winning Chelsea climbing roses, large glass table and chairs with cushions) etc.
- Quick access to City (Liverpool Street) taking only 10 to 14 minutes by train from Clapton Rail Station. Buses to City and West End.
- Fashionable part, off the chic Chatsworth Road, with its restaurants and cafes and shops.
- In the catchment area of the excellent Rushmore Primary School and two academies.
- Quiet street (gated at one end).
- Very pleasant neighbours.
- Close to open spaces, including with tennis and basket ball courts.
- Double glazed sash windows.
- Wealth of period features including fireplaces.
- Original stripped wood flooring in the double reception room, mail hallway and one bedroom. New carpet in 3 bedrooms, including a designer carpet in master bedroom and Wilton stair carpet, fitted on 28th June 2018.
- eco friendly condensing, gas combination boiler.
- Two large fridge freezers.
- Bosch Dishwasher.
- Bosch Washing machine.
- Bosch Condenser Dryer
- Furnished or semi furnished.
- Suit professional sharers or family with references.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Available From||03 May, 2019|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Clapton||14 minute walk|
|Homerton||16 minute walk|
|Hackney Central||17 minute walk|
|Hackney Downs, Rail Station||18 minute walk|