A spacious and beautiful, three/four bedroom semi-detached house in an upmarket area that is conveniently nestled between Kidbrooke Village and Blackheath village. It is 0.8 miles to the South East, Blackheath heathland, and also close to Greenwich park.
The property is therefore within easy reach of Blackheath village with its wealth of shops, restaurants and bars etc.. Sainsburies local in Kidbrooke Village is also within easy walking distance as it the health centre.
To the ground floor the accommodation comprises of a kitchen /diner, conservatory, reception room / fourth bedroom and a downstairs WC. The first floor comprises of three bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en-suite and a separate family bathroom also being on the first floor.
The property itself includes the following features and benefits:
- FAMILY house. :) NO sharers. :)
- High ceilings. Thick walls. Solid house. Large garden.
- Three / four good sized bedrooms (the second living room can also be used as a fourth bedroom).
- Large attic with plenty of storage
- Kitchen/Diner, open plan, has been modernized from original, very light
- Reception Room
- En-Suite, Family Bathroom and Cloakroom (3 bathrooms in total).
- New combo boiler / gas central heating
- Lovely 70ft rear, south facing, secluded garden with many fruit trees including, plums, apples, cherries, pears...
- Off street parking
- Convenient For Transport Links to London Bridge, North Greenwich and the Jubilee line.