This property has now been taken off the market (as of 10 August 2021).
4 Bed Semi-Detached House, Albany Road, W13
- Completely refurbished in 2016 with new kitchen and new carpets throughout. In addition, the property is currently being fully repainted before the start of tenancy
- Situated on a quiet tree lined street, with no through traffic.
- Excellent transport links into Central London and to Heathrow with less than 5 minutes walk to West Ealing station (~15 mins into Paddington). 12 minutes walk to Ealing Broadway station or a very short bus ride
- Two reception rooms on the ground floor, in addition to a large eat-in kitchen/dining area
- High ceilings throughout
- Garden at the rear of the property
- Good presentation throughout
- Viewing highly recommended, particularly for a family home with several outstanding schools within walking distance.
A refurbished four bedroom home located within a short walk from amenities of Ealing Broadway and the station at West Ealing. The property boasts a two large reception rooms, a fantastic eat-in kitchen and four double bedrooms. There is a family bathroom on the first floor and a garden to the rear. Albany Road is a quite tree-lined street located only a few minutes walk from West Ealing Station (Overground - Zone 3) and only 12 minutes walk from the excellent amenities at Ealing Broadway (Central/District/Overground Lines - Zone 3), both stations will be served by The Elizabeth Line (Crossrail)
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|West Ealing||4 minute walk|
|Drayton Green, Rail Station||12 minute walk|
|Castle Bar Park||18 minute walk|
|Northfields Station||28 minute walk|