A recently refurbished 4 bedroom Victorian maisonette with a garden, situated on a landscaped square 1.3 miles from King's Cross St Pancras and just over 5 minutes walk from Highbury and Islington Tube Station, Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Train Station and Upper Street.
This fantastic, light, spacious property is spread over 3 floors and features:
- A kitchen/diner with oak flooring and sash window (dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge freezer, cooker and gas hob)
- A large living room overlooking the square with two large sash windows, oak flooring (satellite and terrestrial aerials)
- Tiled bathroom and separate cloakroom
- Two double bedrooms with sash windows and oak flooring
- Two double bedrooms, carpeted with casement windows
- Private garden to rear with brick barbecue and decking area
The property is for let part furnished. It would suit professional sharers (non smokers) or a family. Previous tenants have loved this property and have often stayed for many years. Please note that the photos were taken shortly after refurbishment in 2017, but new photos are being sorted out to show the property with furnishings as it is now with the current tenants (not that it's changed much, but they will give a better idea of the feel of the house). They should be up in the next few weeks.