This property has now been taken off the market (as of 04 October 2019).
3 Bed Terraced House, Openview, SW18
A fabulous 3 bedroom house with a large, pretty garden in a peaceful, sought-after area of Earlsfield (Wandsworth), very close to parks, all desired local amenities, great transport links and good local schools.
· Fantastic location gives a feeling of spaciousness in the leafy, family-friendly area of Earlsfield, SW18
· Terraced house on a quiet residential street just off Garratt Lane (5 mins from Earlsfield station)
· Nicely proportioned house with open plan double reception room (with French windows leading to the garden), bright galley kitchen (doors also leading to garden), 2 light double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom and bathroom
· Gas central heating, working fireplace, new boiler recently installed, double glazing
· Large, sunny, SW facing garden with decking area, furnished with contemporary furniture, trampoline and a shed complete with all gardening appliances
· Close to local amenities, including several parks (Wandsworth Common & Wimbledon Park), sports fields, schools, shops, great local pubs and cafes
· Walking distance to Spencer Lawn Tennis Club and the Central London Golf Centre
· Beatrix Potter Primary and Earlsfield Primary schools very close by
· Fully furnished
· Excellent transport links – Earlsfield station is 5 minutes walk, with links to Clapham Junction, Vauxhall (Victoria Line), Waterloo (Northern, Bakerloo, Jubilee & underground lines leading to central and northern London and Canary Wharf). Easy access to A214 leading out of town
· Parking permit available from Wandsworth Council
The house is being offered at £2,300 per month, fully furnished excluding bills. 5 weeks deposit required in advance. Please contact to arrange a viewing asap.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Earlsfield, Rail Station||6 minute walk|
|Wimbledon Park , Underground Station||23 minute walk|
|Wandsworth Town, Rail Station||30 minute walk|
|Haydons Road||31 minute walk|