This property has now been taken off the market (as of 10 June 2022).
3 Bed Terraced House, Ladysmith Road, N18
- Directly opposite lovely park with soft play area for small children
- 5 minutes to new Meridian Water train station (step-free access)
- Close to beautiful Lee Valley Regional Park
- Neutral decor all-new throughout
- Double glazing with nine new units
- Gas central heating, with thermostatic radiator valves to control heat/cost
- New oak laminate flooring
- New appliances (fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, multi-oven, gas hob, fan)
- New 10.5kW electric shower + modern curved chrome shower curtain rail
- New electrical fittings and fixtures
- New fully lined quilted blackout curtains
- Private front and rear gardens
- Quiet no-through road with local residents parking scheme
Ideally located on a quiet road, this house will suit a working professional couple/family, as it is directly opposite a beautiful, quiet local park, with soft-surfaced play area for young children. The park is adjacent to a new school for pre-teen children.
Easy commuting distance from central London via the new Meridian Water train station 5 minutes away, there are also plenty of local transport connections. Car users have access to on-street parking (residents-permit scheme). The house also benefits from private front and rear gardens.
All the bedrooms are doubles, and there is a seperate lounge and a dining room. New oak laminate flooring to living and dining rooms, and also all three bedrooms ensure a modern airy look and an easily-cleaned enviroment.
Modern and white, the fitted kitchen is fully equipped with shaker-style cabinets, and new contrasting marble-style worktops. Brand new appliances complete the kitchen - including a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, multi-funtion fan oven, gas hob and an over-hob extractor fan - all newly installed.
The bathroom is equipped with a brand new 10.5Kw electric shower, a modern curved chrome shower curtain rail, basin, and a sturdy enamelled steel bath. There is an adjacent seperate toilet. Ceramic tiles to the walls and floors of the kitchen, bathroom and toilet - as well as new flush-fitted low energy LED light fixtures - provide a nice light and bright feel.
Double glazed, with nine new double glazed units, the house also benefits from full gas central heating with thermostatic radiator valves to give full control of heating use and costs. Newly replaced electrical fittings provide peace of mind. To aid a good night's sleep and to cut down on heating costs, new quilted and lined blackout curtains are fitted to the living room, dining room and the three bedrooms.
For your convenience this home has two built-in storage closets and is provided mainly unfurnished. Additional furniture can be provided subject to negotiation, depending upon tenant choice and circumstance.
In addition to being only 5 minutes away from the new Meridian Water train station, this home is also close to Fore Street with all its bus links. Silver St overground train station has direct raill access to Liverpool St and central London within a very short time. There are also many popular supermarkets, local shops, restaurants, a Post office, North Middlesex Hospital, and a lots of local amenities within 2 minutes walking distance.
Pets may be considered (after discussion of size + breed, agreement to some minor conditions, and written landlord approval in advance). Any pets accepted will require a pre-agreed pets-deposit to be levied.
Important Notes for Tenants (please check before booking a viewing):
1. Tenancy Restrictions
Due to insurance terms and Local Authority Licensing, the following cannot be accommodated:
- Large non-related family groups (apart from children, max' TWO un-related adult SHARERS are welcome),
- NO tenants who are 100% dependent upon benefits,
- NO working claimants without Guarantor(s),
- NO zero-hours contracts, must have full time permanent employment contract(s)
- NO smokers.
Insurers require full independent references are passed by tenants and guarantors - including the following - before a tenancy can be offered:
- Employer's proof of permanent full time contract(s)
- Employer's proof of earned income,
- Electoral Roll verification and/or other checks of previous addresses,
- Previous landlords contacted and verified,
- Official documents checked to confirm Rights to Work & to Live in the UK,
- No County Court Judgements (CCJ's), nor convictions for fraud, etc,
- No anti-social behaviour orders, etc.
Price & Bills
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station||Time From Property|
|Meridian Water||4 minute walk|
|Silver Street||16 minute walk|
|Edmonton Green||22 minute walk|
|Northumberland Park||22 minute walk|