This property has now been taken off the market (as of 01 May 2019).
3 Bed Terraced House, Fowey Close, E1W
This spacious house is suitable for three professional tenants and has been arranged so each tenant's room is a large size with a double or king-size bed. Shared and socialising areas include a generous size kitchen-diner, an additional sitting room and a good size patio adjacent to and overlooking the Wapping ornamental canal. There is also a large garage with storage, and to keep bicycles and a vehicle, and additional parking. The property also benefits from excellent transport links in particular for the City and Canary Wharf.
Situated in historic West Wapping overlooking the ornamental canal and close the River Thames and Tower Bridge. Only a 5 min walk to Waitrose, shops and a gym at Thomas More Square, and London's hidden gem, St Katharine Docks marina with its array of great bars, cafes and restaurants. A few minutes’ walk to Wapping Lane shops and local amenities, and close by to traditional riverside pubs, restaurants and local parks.
Steps leading to the front door with access to a refuse cupboard underneath, entrance to garage and parking space in front
- Multi-point locking front door with door bell leads to entrance hall with stairs to first floor.
- Burglar alarm panel, tall mirror, coats hooks, keys hook, small shelves and door bell chime.
- Double doors to large under-stairs cupboard for storage, including vacuum cleaner, cleaning equipment, ironing board and recycling bin.
- Doors to airing cupboard, kitchen-diner and sitting room
KITCHEN DINER - 4.35mx 3.50m
- Large room and an excellent socialising space
- Double oven, gas hob, one-and-a-half bowl sink, tall fridge-freezer, additional under-counter fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave and kettle.
- Ample cupboards for storage and worktop space with cutlery, crockery and cooking equipment
- New cabinet doors and redecorated walls, tile-effect flooring, under-cupboard lighting, dining table with four chairs, curtains and tall waste bin.
- Double patio doors with spiral steps leading down to the patio.
SITTING ROOM - 2.50m x2.95m
- Cosy and ideal for TV(satellite + aerial sockets) or for gaming.
- Wooden flooring, two sofas,side tables, window blind.
- Landing with wooden flooring, storage cupboard and window with blind.
BEDROOM 3 - 4.35m x 3.65m (less 110 x 195)
- King size bed, wardrobe, drawer unit and bedside tables.
- Wooden flooring, ceiling spot lights and new blackout curtains with tie-backs.
BATHROOM - 2.50m x2.75m
- Generous size and stylishly tiled bathroom with separate shower cubicle, whirlpool bath with handheld shower, basin, WC, towel rail and window blind.
- Two large mirrored wall cabinets, shelving and ample storage
- Wall lights and ceiling spotlights
- Landing with tall bookcase
BEDROOM 1 - 3.75m x 2.60m (excluding fitted cupboard)
- New carpet, double bed withdivan, fitted wardrobes with shelving, bedside tables, curtains and blackout blind.
ENSUITE for Bedroom1 - 1.47m x 2.45m
- Tiled with shower cubicle with new power shower, basin, WC, illuminated mirror, mirrored wall cabinet, shelving.
BEDROOM 2 - 3.36m x 2.25m
- New carpet and redecorated walls. Double bed, fitted wardrobe with shelf, freestanding tall drawer unit, bedside tables and curtains with tie backs.
GARAGE 6.55m x4.45m max (excluding Landlord's store)
- Parking for small car, motorbikes and/or bicycles
- Large capacity tumble drier
- Space and shelving for storage
- Electric sockets and tap. Entrance sensor light
PATIO 4.57m x3.68m
- Outside light and security light, outside tap
- Wooden and metal garden table, bench and two chairs
- Easy 30 mins walk to Liverpool Street Station or 40 mins to Canary Wharf centre
- Access to cycle route and short cycle ride to Canary Wharf and City of London
- Conveniently located to D3 bus for Canary Wharf and 100 bus for the City
- Good access to TFL underground network
- 8 mins walk to Wapping Overground Tube Station
- 13 mins walk to Shadwell DLR
- 18 mins walk to Tower Hill District Line and Tower Gateway DLR
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Wapping||8 minute walk|
|Wapping Station||8 minute walk|
|Shadwell||10 minute walk|
|Shadwell Station||10 minute walk|