This property has now been taken off the market (as of 20 October 2021).
3 Bed Terraced House, Elm Park Road, E10
- The house feels bright, airy and welcoming
- Excellently presented and wooden floors throughout
- Open-plan ground floor that provides a wonderful entertaining space
- Kitchen comes with a 5-ring gas hob, double electric oven, built-in larder, dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave
- Dining table seats 6
- Living room has a gas fire, a leather corner sofa, feature window and exposed brick
- 3 bedroom home - Loft bedroom (double bed) with ensuite, front bedroom (double bed), 3rd bedroom (small double, single or study)
- All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, with hanging rails and drawers
- Family bathroom has a shower/bath
- Washing machine and dryer provided
- Private garden (a gardener will attend the property once a month at no additional cost to the tenant)
- Unlike most properties in London, this house has plenty of storage in every room (as well as a basement)
- Space for 1 bicycle in a bicycle locker that is located outside the house, an additional bike anchor point is located in the front yard
- Would suit a family or professionals
Convenient & desirable location:
- 2 minutes walk from Lea Bridge station which is only one stop from Stratford and Tottenham Hale, giving you quick connections to the central and victoria lines.
- The Walthamstow and Hackney marshes are on your doorstep, giving you great access to parks and the wonderful river Lea, a true lifeline during the pandemic.
- Also around the corner is Jubilee Park which has a fantastic playground for children and a lovely cafe.
- Short walk/bus journey to Hackney & Chatsworth Road, Clapton or Walthamstow
- Aldi supermarket is a 3 minute walk away.
- Great pubs nearby (Hare & Hounds, Princess of Wales, Patchworks)
- Within the catchment area for primary schools rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Maximum Tenancy||8 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|St James Street (London), Rail Station||24 minute walk|
|Walthamstow Queens Road||27 minute walk|
|Walthamstow Central Station||30 minute walk|
|Walthamstow Central||31 minute walk|