3 Bed Flat, Portland Rise, N4
With excellent transport links - the flat is a 7 min walk to Manor House tube (Victoria Line) with great bus routes also on your doorstep.
There are three good sized double bedrooms in the flat, which is on a split level, so spacious.
The flat is in a period building and situated on the first floor, so secure. There are only three flats in the building, which is situated on a quiet residential road.
There is a separate secure bike storage facility within the building.
Parking is available directly outside the flat (with the normal resident permit).
The flat is let fully furnished, exactly as seen in the photos.
There are no agent fees or tenancy contract fees for tenants to pay.
To fix a viewing simply contact by sending a message via the Open Rent link.
- Three generous double bedrooms (no tiny third bedroom)
- Walk to Victoria Line tube
- Stylish open plan kitchen and living area, modern kitchen
- Split level flat - spacious layout
- Fully furnished (including storage and built in wardrobes) and stylishly decorated - ready to just move into
- First floor flat, very secure and on a quiet, safe residential road
- Very close to all the shops and amenities in Stoke Newington and Finsbury
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Available From||26 May, 2019|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Manor House Station||5 minute walk|
|Finsbury Park Station||13 minute walk|
|Harringay Green Lanes, Rail Station||17 minute walk|
|Harringay, Rail Station||19 minute walk|