This property has now been taken off the market (as of 22 June 2021).
3 Bed Flat, Hartland Road, NW1
A unique & spacious 2 double room with an extra 3rd (single) study room or spare room.
The flat is located on a tranquil residential street in the heart of Camden, surrounded by cafe’s, restaurants, markets and parks.
* 4 min walk from Kentish Town West Over Ground
* 8 min walk from Camden Town underground station (24 hour service at weekends)
* 6 min to Kings Cross/Eurostar (perfect for a professional who works, or travels often)
* 15 min to reach Oxford Circus, zone 1.
* 24 hour buses from outside the flat to/from central London
The flat has a communal garden downstairs but if you prefer a larger green space, our nearest park is only 1 min walk. Regent’s Park, with its own boating lake, is only a 12 min stroll along Camden Lock canal.
Only 3 min walk from the flat is the vibrant Camden Market with it's beautiful canal, superb street food, great pubs and excellent nightlife.
Walking distance to the world renowned London Zoo, where you'll find exquisite animals as well as a fantastic kids' area with water play and a petting zoo.
- Large fridge/freezer
- Smart central heating
- Lots of storage
- Plenty of natural light
- Private exterior shed on the ground floor to lock up to 3 bikes
* Ideally non-smokers
* Tidy & clean tenants
The flat will be available from the 1st of June 2021
We can be flexible with the move in date, so feel free to enquire. Immediate viewing also available.
- Yes to “some” pets (subject to landlord discretion)
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Kentish Town West||4 minute walk|
|Camden Road||5 minute walk|
|Camden Town Station||9 minute walk|
|Kentish Town Station||11 minute walk|