This property has now been taken off the market (as of 21 August 2021).
3 Bed Flat, Hainault Road, E11
- Furnished spacious 3 double bed flat
- Recently refurbished to a very high standard
- Less than 10min walk to Leytonstone station
- Bright and airy rooms
- Quiet leafy residential location
- Well tendered communal garden
- Off-street parking available for one car
- 5min walk to open fields and Epping Forest
- Well within catchment for numerous Outstanding and Good rated schools
- Available from Sep 18th
PLEASE NOTE: due to recently introduced rules by Waltham Forrest Borough, the tenancy can only be in the name of two unrelated sharers or a single-family household.
A beautifully presented and spacious three double bed flat. There has only been one set of tenants since it was fully refurbished to a very high standard three years ago. Located on a leafy residential street less than 10 minutes’ walk from Leytonstone tube station, the property is on the first floor of a small privately owned court of just six flats.All three bedrooms are a good size double and look out over gardens at the back. The Livingroom is partial open plan, comfortably allowing for a dining room table and chairs. Photos are previous to current tenancy.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Mobile Signal||Check Coverage|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Leytonstone Station||10 minute walk|
|Leyton Midland Road||15 minute walk|
|Leytonstone High Road||17 minute walk|
|Wood Street, Rail Station||22 minute walk|