This property has now been taken off the market (as of 09 March 2020).
3 Bed Flat, Glenmore Apartments, SE19
- Modern design, recently refurbished to a high standard.
- Open plan living kitchen and dining area.
- Gorgeous main bathroom plus an en-suite off the main bedroom.
- Shared garden to rear of the property.
- Plush carpet to all bedrooms.
- Smart floorboards to the open plan area.
- High end, good quality, built in appliances to the kitchen, including dishwasher and separate wine cooler.- Move in date negotiable.- Students are welcome with suitable guarantors.
- Close proximity (400m walk) to Crystal Palace Triangle, which has many cafes, restaurants, pubs, and shops, including: - The recently refurbished Westow House pub
- Joanna's, a South London favourite
- Lorenzo of Crystal Palace, or Four Hundred Rabbits for Pizza - Thai Crystal - Edo - excellent Japanese cuisine
- Blackbird Bakery
- Brown & Green, for brunch- Or head to Gipsy Hill Brewery, a twenty minute walk from the flat, for a locally brewed beer.- Crystal Palace Food Market, held Wednesday and Saturday, is five minutes walk away on Hayes Lane -
- 330m walk to Sainsbury's.- Several lovely local parks, both directly off Harold Road, or a short walk away.
Gipsy Hill Station is 0.7 miles (approx. 15 mins walk), with direct trains to:- North Dulwich - 10 mins
- Peckham Rye - 18 mins
- Victoria - 25 mins- London Bridge - 37 mins
Crystal Palace station is 0.9 miles away (approx. twenty minutes walk), with fast, direct trains via the Overground, to:- Canada Water - 19 mins- Shoreditch High Street - 30 mins- Liverpool Street - 41 mins
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Gipsy Hill, Rail Station||14 minute walk|
|Crystal Palace||16 minute walk|
|Sydenham Hill||28 minute walk|
|West Norwood, Rail Station||30 minute walk|