3 Bed Flat, Glenmore Apartments, SE19
- Modern design, recently refurbished to a high standard.
- Open plan living kitchen and dining area.
- Gorgeous main bathroom plus an en-suite off the main bedroom.
- Shared garden to rear of the property.
- Plush carpet to all bedrooms.
- Smart floorboards to the open plan area.
- High end, good quality, built in appliances to the kitchen.
- Close proximity to Crystal Palace Triangle for cafes, restaurants and shops. Joanna's, Lorenzo of Cristal Palace, The Crystal Palace Market, Thai Crystal, Edo, Blackbird bakery, Brown & Green Londonarejust few of the places with delicious food and friendly staff
- A 330m walk to Sainsbury's and a 400m walk to the high street of Crystal Palace Triangle
- Several lovely parks nearby- Goodtransport links, 15 min walk to Crystal Palace Station for fast and frequentservices to Victoria, London Bridge and Highbury and Islington
- Move in date negotiable- Students are welcome with suitable guarantors
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Available From||28 February, 2020|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Gipsy Hill, Rail Station||14 minute walk|
|Crystal Palace||16 minute walk|
|Sydenham Hill||28 minute walk|
|West Norwood, Rail Station||30 minute walk|