Newly refurbished, beautiful 2 bed terrace house
- Main bedroom with built in storage
- 2nd bedroom has access to large top floor room for study / guests to sleep
- Fitted modern kitchen with dish washer and washing machin
- Classic bathroom with over-bath shower
- High end low maintenance landscaped garden
- Wood flooring downstairs / new carpets upstairs
- Fully double glazed with elegant privacy shutters on front
- Close to transport/amenities
- Ideally for families / couples or two people sharing
This characterful property benefits from a quiet street, with private modern designed rear garden and is renovated to high standard throughout. Modern applications such as access to ultra fast 200mb Virgin broadband and the tenants can enjoy the installed google nest controlled boiler. House can either be furnished or not, depending on tenants requests
The main bedroom enjoys early morning sunshine and the second bedroom looks over the quiet allotment and has access to renovated loft room which can either be used as study or spare bedroom for guests.
House has excellent transport links and is located 5 minutes walk from both Bounds GReen Tube Station or Bowes Park Train station. Piccadilly line is only 25 minutes to Kings-cross or 10 minutes to Finsbury park and the direct train line to moor gate also only 25 minutes.
There are great pubs and bars near by, The step at Middleton Road is an amazing Jazz bar (amazing breakfasts) and the Ranleigh is ideal for summer drinking. Alexendra Palace is 25 minute walk away, and is an amazing park with views over the city and also a brilliant venue for watching bands (Artic Monkeys, Prodigy...or darts and knitting festivals....what ever takes your fancy).
Its a really nice safe area and there a lots of parks around and is ideal if you drive with direct access to north circular.