This property has now been taken off the market (as of 20 February 2019).
2 Bed Terraced House, Gaskell Street, SW4
Recently refurbished 2-bedroom house with garden in Clapham
Key features of the property
- House is in excellent condition and has recently been refurbished to a high standard.
- Large living room with direct access to the private rear garden. Additional garden in the front.
- Modern kitchen contains all relevant appliances (hob, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave oven).
- Family bathroom upstairs with shower,bathtub and heated towel rail.
- Two good-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobe upstairs.
- Plenty of storage facilities in the annex, under the stairs, in the attic and in a storage room upstairs.
- Double-glazed windows throughout the house.
Excellentlocation with great transport links
- Located in a popular and quiet residential neighbourhood in Clapham.
- Five-minute walk to Stockwell tube station (Northern Line,Victoria Line), Clapham North tube station (Northern Line) and Clapham High Street train station.
- Perfect for commuters working in the Cityor the West End.
- Supermarkets, shops, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, gyms, etc., nearby.
- Bus services running on Clapham Road,Clapham High Street and Wandsworth Road.
- Larkhall Park only a few steps away.
References will be required, along with a credit check and a security deposit.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Stockwell Station||7 minute walk|
|Clapham High Street||9 minute walk|
|Wandsworth Road||10 minute walk|
|Clapham North Station||10 minute walk|