This property has now been taken off the market (as of 29 April 2019).
2 Bed Terraced House, Denison Road, W5
Stunning Cottage - whole house. Excellent Ealing location. Beautiful private front and rear gardens. Large shed. Private let, no agent's fees.
Rose Cottage: two double bedroom house near Ealing Broadway's Central, Circle and District lines, National Rail, Heathrow Connect and soon to be Crossrail. Easy access to A40/M40, M4 and North Circular.
LONG LET. Highly sought after Brentham Garden Estate location in the heart of leafy Pitshanger Village with its award winning high street which includes: restaurants, cafes, bars and pubs, independent local shops, good sized park, tennis courts... a great community atmosphere.
Sunny private gardens front and rear - also access to private Communal Green for residents' use! Ideal for entertaining.
Additional features of this light and airy recently refurbished cottage include:
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Free on street parking
- Solid wood floors
- Original period features throughout
- Two double bedrooms (ideal for professional couple wanting an occasional guest room and/or office)
- Upstairs bathroom
- High ceilings
- Built in storage
- Modern Worcester Bosch Combination Boiler
- Gas central heating
- Gas hob
- Bath with shower fittings
- Two garden sheds (one is ideal for bike etc storage)
- Conservation area of architectural merit
- Beautiful views from every window
- Integrated dishwasher and a fridge freezer
- Fitted washing machine in separate room off the kitchen area
Private landlord, no agents fees (referencing fee £20 per tenant). Smoking permitted in outside areas. Small pet considered, additional deposit required.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid missing out on this fabulous home!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Furnishing||Furnishing at tenant choice|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Hanger Lane Station||17 minute walk|
|Ealing Broadway Station||22 minute walk|
|Ealing Broadway||22 minute walk|
|Alperton Station||25 minute walk|