This property has now been taken off the market (as of 29 October 2019).
2 Bed Semi-Detached House, Hawke Place, SE16
- Two double good-sized bedrooms with wooden flooring
- Quiet residential area
- Large reception/dining room with oak flooring
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Great living space
- Private rear garden
- Garage with storage room
- Allocated off street parking
- Convenient location near transport links
- Close to Canada Water tube station (Only 5 min walk)
- EPC rating: D
I am delighted to present this beautiful, bright and spacious two double bedroom house available now for rent and located in the desirable, attractive and quiet location of Canada Water residential area of Surrey Quays, South East London.
- Overlooking the stunning scenic canal, the house has a generous accommodation space throughout which also includes own garage , allocated parking space and a spacious private garden, excellent for entertaining.
- On the ground floor, there is a large garage with the benefit of a storage area/room. To the rear of the property/garage there is a private garden, excellent for entertaining. The garden could be accessed through a door at the back of the house or through the garage.
- On the first floor there is stylish large open plan reception and dining room with solid oak flooring, mood and accent lighting throughout. To the front, there is a large round top window, overlooking the scenic water canal.
Also on the first floor, there is the kitchen with units, worktop surfaces, wood flooring and appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- On the second floor, there is a Large master bedroom with wood flooring and wall to wall fitted wardrobes. It enjoy the views of the water canal
One further large double bedroom with wood flooring, all with very generous wardrobe space.
- There is a bathroom on the 2nd floor with shower, toilet and basin unit with drawers.
- To the rear of the property, door opening out to private garden with raised patio for outdoor dining.
- Central heating system and double glazed throughout.
- Lovely residential road next to picturesque Surrey Water and canal.
- All amenities like Tesco Extra, Sainsbury, Surrey Quays shopping complex, Gym, Swimming pool and more, are at walking distance.
- This accommodation is perfect for a couple needing that extra space, a small family or professionals looking for a peaceful home whilst benefiting from the excellent transport links at its doorstep.
- It is offered furnished or unfurnished
- The house is available for occupation from 9th October 2019.
- Located very close to Canada Water tube station, this house is located in very quiet and relaxed area whilst being extremely convenient for transport - one stop to Canary Wharf or two to London Bridge on the Jubilee line allows for a fast and effortless commute.
- Surrey Quays shopping centre with a variety of shops and supermarkets just a few minutes walk.
London Underground logo London Overground logo Canada Water (0.3 miles)
London Overground logo Rotherhithe (0.3 miles)
London Overground logo Wapping (0.5 miles)
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Furnishing||At tenant choice|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Canada Water||7 minute walk|
|Canada Water Station, Underground Station||7 minute walk|
|Rotherhithe Station||8 minute walk|
|Rotherhithe||8 minute walk|