2 Bed Penthouse, St. John Street, EC1V
The 'Treehouse' all in white, modern design surrounded by leafy trees, plenty of light, direct lift access, Sonos, open plan living and entertainment space. Something special close to excellent restaurants and cafes and only 10min walk into the city. Enjoy!
- Master bedroom with Super King size, memory foam mattress, en-suite bathroom with rain-forest shower under a skylight
- Flexible second bedroom, fold-out double sofa bed, with separate bathroom incl. bath and Japanese style hydro toilet
- Kitchen island with separate breakfast kitchenette
- Lounge area with high skylight and projector TV experience
- Dining area seamlessly integrated with roof terrace through large bi-fold doors
- Direct lift access into the top floor penthouse flat
- The penthouse spans the entire top floor of the building
The building is an old warehouse built in the 1930s later converted into residential living space, quite typical for the area and part of the Clerkenwell Green Conservation Area.
- Wireless Internet
- Indoor Fireplace
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Central heating
- Towels, bed sheets
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- Elevator with direct penthouse access
Clerkenwell is an excellent location for a fun city break or your home during a work trip to the financial metropolis. The neighbourhood has plenty of outstanding restaurants and cafes and is home to the Clerkenwell design week in May every year.
Close to Farringdon train station (direct trains to Gatwick and Luton), Angel, Old Street and Chancery Lane tube stations and only a short bus ride or walk away from the West/ East End and St Pauls Cathedral, Tate Modern and Thames river.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Available From||19 October, 2019|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Furnishing||Furnishing at tenant choice|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Farringdon||9 minute walk|
|Farringdon Station||9 minute walk|
|Angel Station||11 minute walk|
|Barbican Station||11 minute walk|