This property has now been taken off the market (as of 26 June 2017).
2 Bed Penthouse, Damien Court, E1
An airy and beautifully finished duplex two bed, 2.5 bath penthouse apartment with uninterrupted views of the City and three sunny private terraces. The property is a new build, set among the treetops on the fourth and fifth floors of a charming 1930s private apartment block, on a quiet residential road in E1. The location is fantastic, just minutes from the City. Walkscore of 98 guarantees easy access to everything on foot. Transport links are superb.
The landlord is moving out of London and is seeking some lovely tenants to take over their special penthouse home in E1. They've lived here for a year and will be sad to leave it behind; it's a beautifully presented, spacious new build duplex flat that they've furnished to a high standard and is the perfect antidote to hectic London living.
Set among the treetops, with stunning views of the London skyline and East End, we're confident you'll love this quiet but centrally-located home. With incredible natural light and boasting 1087 square feet, this flat would be perfect for a couple wanting lots of space and thinking of starting a family. Alternatively, two couples or two flatmates could comfortably live here and have plenty of room.
- 1087 square feet, with three private terraces and secure entrance terrace, set on top two floors of this quiet block.
- Entrance hall with wardrobe, coat stand and spacious lower-level washroom.
- Enormous reception room with kitchen, lounge and dining area, opening onto a private terrace that's perfect for morning coffee and gets plenty of sunlight.
- Fully-functional kitchen with quartz counters, large sink, plenty of cupboards, and quality Bosch appliances: oven, microwave, induction hobs, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Living room with comfy microfibre full-size sofa, arm chair and ottoman.
- Master bedroom features kingsize bed with Sealy Posturepedic mattress, two luxurious private terraces, giving uninterrupted views in both directions of the City and East End. Wardrobe and two dressers for plenty of storage.
- Master bedroom features en suite washroom comprising rain-shower, toilet, heated towel rail, washbasin and underfloor heating.
- Spacious second bedroom features queen bed with Sealy Posturepedic mattress, a desk and plenty of room.
- Large main bathroom features bath with rain-shower, washbasin, toilet, heated towel rail, and underfloor heating.
- Fob entry system with CCTV, dedicated lift and secure entrance terrace only accessible to you and the neighbouring flat. Mounted Nest cam at main entrance to the flat available if desired. Room for one bike to be securely stored.
- Two large storage closets, one under the stairs, the other adjacent to the bathroom, help keep clutter at bay.
- Dedicated off-street parking available in secure car park on ground floor for additional fee.
- Pet friendly.
- Whitechapel or Shadwell stations are a 7-minute walk in either direction, giving fast access to central London. Shadwell-Bank runs express on the DLR in just four minutes, meaning destinations like Oxford Circus are less than 30 minutes away.
- Crossrail link opens next year, which will open up the Whitechapel area to lightning-fast transport.
- London City Airport less than 20 minutes by cab.
- Walkscore of 98: the local area is packed with useful amenities. There are convenient Sainsburys and Tesco stores just three minutes away, a wide range of restaurants, larger super markets and transport links very close.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Shadwell||8 minute walk|
|Shadwell Station||8 minute walk|
|Whitechapel Station||8 minute walk|
|Whitechapel||9 minute walk|