This property has now been taken off the market (as of 18 May 2018).
2 Bed Maisonette, Riverside Mansions, E1W
· Spacious and peaceful two bedroom, 2 level ground floor maisonette
· Fully furnished reception and dining room with door leading to communal gardens
· Separate kitchen with modern appliances
· Good sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes with new carpet
· Bright double second bedroom with fitted wardrobe
· Brand new modern bathroom with largebath and separate shower
· Access to communal gym and gardens and dedicated parking bay
· Fast fibre Internet available via hyperoptic
Conveniently located for both the City and Canary Wharf, this delightful two bedroom maisonette is arranged over two floors with access to communal gym and gardens.
Close to the Thames pathway, parks and amenities of Wapping. 5 minute walk to Wapping Station and Shadwell DLR Station.
It’s just a 15 min walk to Tower Bridge and St Katharine’s Dock which plays host to a local Waitrose supermarket as well as a few bars and restaurants overlooking the water. Whilst it’s 25 mins walk to Canary Wharf, most of it comprises of riverside pathways with great views of the London skyline.
The property is located in a quiet residential area so if you like to play loud music into the wee hours then, sorry, this place is not for you.
Largely an undiscovered haven of tranquillity, Wapping has a village-like atmosphere which is hard to come by so close to The City. Accessible to all, the river is the main draw and very popular for jogging, or to walk along the river to Tower Bridge , Canary Wharf or St. Katharine's Dock.
· Shadwell (DLR) - 1 Stop to Bank Stationand Tower Hill
· Wapping (Overground)
· 100 - Bus to the City (Liverpool street and St Pauls)
· D3 - Canary Wharf
· River buses from Tower of London
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Wapping||6 minute walk|
|Wapping Station||6 minute walk|
|Shadwell||8 minute walk|
|Shadwell Station||8 minute walk|