This property has now been taken off the market (as of 29 June 2021).
2 Bed Maisonette, Cardigan Road, SW19
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Two double bedrooms (Can be used as a 3-bedroom flat for flat shares)
- One bathroom
- Large private terrace (South and West facing so gets lots of sun)
- Unfurnished (1 double bed & wardrobe available for tenants if needed)
- Close to public transport and amenities
- Bills exclusive
This spacious two bedroom split level maisonette has been recently refurbished to a high standard throughout, with a private entrance, separate living room and kitchen as well as a large wooden deck terrace. The property is perfect for families or working professionals.
Two double bedrooms are located, one on the first floor and the other on the second floor of the property. There is also one main modern bathroom that has been recently re-tiled.
The lounge or family room is on the first floor and is the heart of the flat, with built-in floating shelves, as well as a french door that opens up onto a large private terrace, perfect for catching some sun or hosting a barbecue. The fully-equipped kitchen benefits from ample storage and cupboard space, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
Modern touches in the property, brought about by the newly-laid oak laminate floors and dove grey feature walls, combined with original Victorian features like a decorative fireplace, really shows off this property’s character. There is plenty of natural light that enters the property, which makes it a wonderful habitat for indoor plants.
There is on-street parking off the main Haydon's Road, with permits available for purchase directly from the council.
The property is located on the corner of a quiet, residential street. It is positioned in a unique location, walking distance from 4 stations (Wimbledon, South Wimbledon, Colliers Wood and Haydon's Road). There is a cosy local pub less than one minute walk away and a number of restaurants close-by. It also has a handy grocery store (Sainsbury's) and corner shop just across the street and a beautiful park just behind.
- 1 minute from local shops and amenities
- 3-minute walk to main bus stop
- 8-minute walk from Haydon's Road Station (Blackfriars/City Thameslink/St Pancreas)
- 10-minute walk to underground stations South Wimbledon and Colliers wood (both Northern line); 15-minute walk to Wimbledon station (District line, various trains)
References, along with a security deposit equivalent to five weeks rent.
You will not be charged any admin fees.
*YouTube link for video tour available*
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Haydons Road||8 minute walk|
|South Wimbledon Station||10 minute walk|
|Colliers Wood Station||11 minute walk|
|Wimbledon Park , Underground Station||26 minute walk|