2 Bed Flat, Welland Street, SE10
The property is available immediately.
The property is one of 25 on a small private development with its own peaceful courtyard 3 storeys above the hustle and bustle of central Greenwich. The private courtyard and entrance to the property is accessible via an elevator. The building has a secure access system and intercom.
The apartment has 2 double bedrooms however please note that the second is smaller than the first with just enough room for a double bed and small bedside table (it is only a good fit for sharers if one is ok with having a smaller bedroom). The second bedroom is ideal as an office of as a child's room, and so the property is a good fit for a couple or a couple with a child.
There is an open plan lounge / dining / kitchen area that has floor to ceiling windows across its front, which opens up onto a large balcony. The kitchen comes with all mod cons.
There is a very large bathroom with a bath and shower as well as a separate shower unit.
The location is as perfect as it can get, right in the heart of Greenwich. You are right across the street from the famous Greenwich market and steps away from all of the shops and restaurants that Greenwich has to offer.
The Marks and Spencers food store is directly below the courtyard, and waitrose and Sainsburys supermarkets are both within a 5 minute walk.
DLR (Docklands Light Railway)
This is a 30 second walk from the apartment (The stations name is Cutty Sark for Maritime Greenwich)
The trains arrive every 4 mins at peak times and every 10 mins outside of this.
- Canary Wharf in 9 mins.
- Bank (City – Financial district) in 21 mins.
- Stratford (Westfield Shopping Mall) in 24 mins.
- By switching from the DLR to Jubilee line at Canary Wharf, you can get to London Bridge in 20 mins and to West End in 25 mins.
- DLR goes directly from Cutty Sark to London City Airport in 30 mins (1 change required at Westferry). From the apartment to the airport door to door you're looking at 35 mins!
- Greenwich mainline train station:
The station is 5 minutes walk away. It will take you to some of the following key destinations:
- London Bridge in 8 mins (Tower Bridge, Tower Of London, Southbank, Borough Market, "The City" etc).
- Waterloo East in 15 mins.
- Charing Cross in 21 mins (Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament, Leicester Square etc).
You are a 1 minute walk from the "Thames Clipper" pier. This is a very comfortable Boat (catamaran) service (with Costa Coffee onboard) which arrives every 20 mins. In a westerly direction it takes you to:
- Canary Wharf in 8 mins.
- Tower of London in 19 mins.
- London Bridge in 23 mins, and
- Embankment (West End - Trafalgar Square etc) in 36 mins.
In the Easterly direction, it takes you to
- 02 arena in 7 minutes.
No parking is provided with this property, however there is underground car parking where spaces can be rented. There are also neighbouring developments which advertise parking spaces should this be required. The cost for this is approx £100 per month.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Furnishing||At tenant choice|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Cutty Sark||1 minute walk|
|Greenwich, Rail Station||7 minute walk|
|Greenwich Station||8 minute walk|
|Island Gardens Station||8 minute walk|