2 Bed Flat, Tunstall Road, SW9
If you are looking for a home in Brixton you probably already know what a fantastic area this is. There really is nowhere else quite like it in London. This apartment is centrally located yet on a quiet residential street less than 2 minutes walk from Brixton tube station and the High Street. Brixton Village, Market Row, Pop (container park), The Academy, The Ritzy Cinema and countless more bars and pubs are just moments from your doorstep.
Locations just do not come any more convenient, everything is right on your doorstep. There are even an M&S food hall and a railway arch brewery pub (London Beer Lab) literally at the end of the street!
Brockwell Park is roughly a 10 minute walk - or a couple of minutes on the bus if you are feeling lazy.
The flats have been designed with plenty of attention to detail such as the walnut floors, super tall doors and sleek kitchen. Recently converted, they are very well insulated and have double glazed timber sash windows to keep occupants warm and bills low. The shower is hot and mains pressure.
- Long contracts with flexible break clauses after 12 months and modest pre-agreed annual rent increases (so no nasty surprises).
- Spacious open plan living kitchen area kitted out with all main appliances and walnut worktops.
- Walnut floors, high ceilings and towering walnut doors throughout.
- Well insulated, double glazed and efficient to run.
- Very good mains pressure shower - none of that dribbly nonsense.
- The flat is one in a small privately managed, well maintained block of seven.
- Suited to a couple or two sharers.
- Strictly non smoking.
There are no contract or admin fees.
Independent inventories and condition checks will be carried out at both check in and check out.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Brixton Station||3 minute walk|
|Brixton, Rail Station||5 minute walk|
|Clapham North Station||13 minute walk|
|Stockwell Station||17 minute walk|