2 Bed Flat, Stockton Court, SW1P
- This large elegant flat is in the heart of the Royal Quarter of Westminster.
- In the Second Floor with 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms;
- Near the Houses of Parliament.
- Furnished with beds, sofas, tables, ironing board, vaccuum cleaner.
- Private, gated, lower ground, off street parking.
- Double glasing. Gas Central heating with radiators.
- Hard wood flooring.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, clothes washing machine, double oven and hob, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, nutribullet and full cutlery and crockery.
- Large living room with dining table for 6, bay window, two sofas and wall hung wide screen TV.
- LED low energy bulbs. Electric (flame effect) wall fire.
- BT socket for broadband and wifi (you connect).
- Large double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and bedside tables and ensuite bathrooms with a full bath and overhead shower in each and a toilet.
- Lift (good condition).
- Secure double barrier front doors, banham keys, with phone entry button and mail boxes.
- Modern common parts. 6 flat block, well maintained. Nice quiet neighbours.
- Quiet residential street (one way).
- St James Park Tube 5 mins walk; Victoria Station 10 mins walk.
- Cinema and shops 5 mins walk.
- Sainsburys 3 mins walk.
- Lots of restaurants and bars - 3 mins walk.
- St James' Park 8 mins walk.
- Assured Shorthold tenancy for 12 months minimum.
- Deposit - 5 weeks rent held and protected by MyDeposits.
- Commencement - take possession - after 5th August 2021.
- Tenant pays - Council tax (low in Westminster), and services.
- Helpful landlord, Gas and Elctrical safety certificates - Yes.
- No students.
You will need to show:
- ID - Copy passport.
- financial evidence of ability to pay (P60 pay slip, evidence of length of employment)
- references from previous landlords
- your No County Court Judgments and debts search result.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Available From||05 August, 2021|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|St. James's Park , Underground Station||6 minute walk|
|Victoria Station||9 minute walk|
|London Victoria, Rail Station||10 minute walk|
|Pimlico Station||11 minute walk|