This property has now been taken off the market (as of 11 May 2019).
2 Bed Flat, Rosemary Gardens, SW14
It would suit a professional couple. Situated close to the river, 5 minutes walk from Mortlake Station and moments away from the shops.
This property has undergone a full refurbishment in September 2017. It offers a spacious living room, a gloss white modern fully fitted kitchen (WM, DW, FF, Gas Hob, Electric Fan Oven) with tiled floor, modern bathroom, cream carpets in all rooms.
- floods of natural light
- mains water shower over bath
- combination condensing gas boiler and new radiators / heating system
- gloss white kitchen and appliances with LED lights
- carpets throughout
- lots of storage cupboards
- secure door entry system
- common parts repainted in 2018, new carpets planned to be fitted in 2019
- double gazed windows in all rooms
- New electrical board
- LED fittings in Bathroom & Kitchen
"We were extremely lucky to have found our home in Mortlake.
Not only was it the perfect size flat and location; we were extremely fortunate to have such great Landlords.
Both have been really kind and extremely supportive, which is testament to the 9 happy years we spent there.
We can't recommend the flat or landlord enough and hope whoever moves in to Rosemary Gardens enjoys the flat and amazing location as much as we did."
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Mortlake, Rail Station||2 minute walk|
|North Sheen, Rail Station||18 minute walk|
|Barnes Bridge||19 minute walk|
|Chiswick, Rail Station||22 minute walk|