This property has now been taken off the market (as of 14 July 2022).
2 Bed Flat, Radnor House, SW16
Spacious modern 2 bed, 2 bath apartment 67sqm in a purpose built block INC parking, 5 min walk from Norbury station
Save on energy bills! Energy Efficient EPC B and well insulated with electric heating and no gas.
- 2 large double bedrooms with BIRs
- 2 bathrooms, one en-suite
- Secure off street allocated parking space
- Quiet location at the rear of the block, yet a few minutes to shops
- All rooms including balcony overlooking Norbury Hall Park
- Loads of storage space including dedicated room
- Intelligent flowing layout. Bedrooms on one side, living / kitchen on the other.
- Energy efficient B rating - no gas
- Unfurnished - Furnish it exactly to your liking
Norbury Station (Zone 3) is a 5 min walk away with regular trains to Victoria, London Bridge and Croydon. The apartment is very close to a great variety of amenities, shops, restaurants and Affogato cafe which the typist eats at a little too often. There are also plenty of local green spaces including parks at Norbury Hall, Pollards Hill and Norwood Grove close by.
- Ideally suited to a family, professional couple or sharers that will make this property their home for a good few years.
- Credit, affordability, referencing & residency checks will be undertaken
- A guarantor is required who is a UK homeowner
- Minimum household income £4000 per month after taxes
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station||Time From Property|
|Norbury||6 minute walk|
|Streatham Common||24 minute walk|
|Thornton Heath||26 minute walk|
|Streatham||32 minute walk|