This property has now been taken off the market (as of 13 January 2019).
2 Bed Flat, Queenstown Road, SW8
Beautiful 2 double bedroom second floor Victorian flat. 62m2/667sqft.
Perfect for a couple or 2 professional sharers.
The flat features:
- Main bedroom has original floorboards, and comes with a wooden double bed so there's room for storage underneath. There are large fitted wardrobes with rails, drawers and shelves built-in, and cupboard space above. There's one large sash window with a black-out roman blind
- Second bedroom also has a wooden double bed, and built-in wardrobes and shelving to maximise storage space. The large sash window also has a roman blind.
- Separate living room with original floorboards, a feature fireplace and large mirror which makes the room really light. The sash windows are double-glazed with Venetian blinds and there are cupboards and shelves built into the alcoves. There are two sofas (one is a sofa-bed) and wall-mounted bike storage if you want it (it can be removed if not!)
- The kitchen has a gas hob and electric oven, separate fridge and freezer, and a washer-dryer. There are high and low level cupboards, and lots of surface space for preparing food. The kitchen comes with a pine table and 6 chairs.
- The light, spacious bathroom has plenty of built-in storage, shower over the bath, heated towel rail and a mirror cabinet with a shaver socket
- The east-facing balcony opens off the kitchen and comes with outdoor furniture, perfect for enjoying sunny mornings. It overlooks the allotments behind the building so it's very peaceful, and there are some pot plants and flowers which are beautiful in the spring and summer
- The flat has gas central heating, with a combi boiler (2 years old), digital programmable thermostat and radiators in all rooms except for the shower room where there is a heated towel rail
Zone 2, with excellent transport links:
- 7 min walk to Queenstown Road station, (3mins to the Victoria line at Vauxhall, 10mins to Waterloo)
- 10 min walk to Battersea Park station (5mins to Victoria)
- 15 min walk to Wandsworth Road station for London Overground
- Frequent buses to Clapham Common tube station, Clapham Junction and over Chelsea Bridge to Sloane Square tube, including the very handy 137 that takes you to/from Clapham Common and Sloane Square stations 24/7
Located in the middle of Queenstown Road, it's only a 15 minute walk to Battersea Park and the new restaurants around Battersea Power Station, or in the other direction it's a 5 minute walk to the local supermarkets, cafes, and restaurants, and another 10 minutes will bring you to Clapham Common.
Queenstown Road has great selection of places to eat within walking distance, authentic French food at Le Pot Lyonnais, the well known Argentinian steak restaurant Santa Maria del Sur is just across the road, and the local pub The Victoria is popular for Monday night football and burger night
There is on-street parking for two cars, with resident and visitor permits available to purchase directly from the council
Rent is £1700pcm
Deposit is £1700
A cleaner who comes for 2 hours every fortnight is included
Available from 12th February, with some flexibility if necessary
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Available From||16 February, 2019|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|EPC Rating||Currently Being Obtained|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Queenstown Road (Battersea)||6 minute walk|
|Wandsworth Road||10 minute walk|
|Battersea Park, Rail Station||11 minute walk|
|Clapham Common Station||19 minute walk|