This property has now been taken off the market (as of 26 January 2022).
2 Bed Flat, Park West Building, E3
The flat has a contemporary feeling and has been freshly redecorated. It has an open plan living, dining and kitchen. It has real wood floors in the main living areas and new carpeting in the bedrooms.
- Open plan sitting room with double patio doors and a Juliet balcony.
- White modern kitchen with walnut worktops, includes all built in appliances including, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, touch hob, freezer and large fridge and ironing board.
- Both bedrooms have been newly decorated and have large built-in wardrobes and new carpets.
- Bathroom has a large walk in shower with drench shower and hand held shower. Wall hung toilet and a douche. Bathroom also has under floor heating and heated bathroom cabinet.
- Hyper optic 1 gb broadband is available
- Leisure Centre membership is also included in the rent. The facilities include pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, weights room, cardio room. Free and paid for virtual and live classes.Please get in touch to arrange a viewing.
- Resident convenience store
- Post box
- 24 hour concierge
- Post room for parcels
- Large roof terrace with lots of seating and wi-fi
- Gardens for picnics and lazing around
- Amazon collection and drop off lockers
A little about Bow Quarter. It is a unique gated community comprising of 19 town houses and 714 apartments spread across seven separate buildings, many of them historically part of the famous Bryant and May match factory. This is set on a site spread of over 7 acres and hosts one of London’s largest communal gardens.
The Bow Quarter offers modern urban living within an historic grade 2 listed setting. Living here means becoming part of a vibrant community, with all the facilities you need right on your doorstep.
Zero Deposit Available otherwise 5 weeks
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station||Time From Property|
|Bow Church||8 minute walk|
|Bow Road||9 minute walk|
|Pudding Mill Lane||10 minute walk|
|Devons Road||17 minute walk|