Let Agreed - This property is no longer available for rent
This property has now been taken off the market (as of 16 July 2017).
2 Bed Flat, Newick Road, E5
Note: This OpenRent Property Is No Longer Available For Rent. Description below is only for reference, and you can no longer book a viewing or contact this private landlord.
Split level two bedroom furnished flat on tree-lined road — perfect for people wanting a spare room/office or two couples. Surrounded by pubs, bars, restaurants, parks and 13 minutes to Liverpool St Underground.
- Two bed Victorian flat conversion, high ceilings, original wooden floors, period features, working fireplace and new bathroom.
- Master bedroom overlooks garden, double glazed sash windows and built in storage.
- 2nd Bedroom/office with large built-in wardrobe, shelving and desk.
- Large, bright front room with working fireplace and shutters.
- Kitchen with gas hobs, new washing machine, new dishwasher and Smeg fridge. Landlord has also had a new boiler fitted.
- The Windsor Castle and Clapton Hart are your locals and you're spoilt for choice if you can handle a 10 minute walk home afterwards.
- Lower Clapton has seen an explosion of bars and restaurants in the past few years: from P x Franco for wine and small plates to Del74 for cocktails and tacos the neighbourhood is full of great places for a night out.
- Loads of delivery options on the road too (Yard Sale Pizza, Tonkotsu and Eat 17 are hungover staples).
- Chatsworth road with it's market and restaurants 5 minutes walk.
- Mare St restaurants and pubs a stones throw.
- There is a Kickboxing gym (the gently named KO Bloodline) at the end of the road as well as yoga studio.
- Blok Gym (yoga, boxing and loads of classes) and Barber's Gym (functional old school fitness) are 5 minutes walk away.
- The Olympic Park is a ride down the canal with their range of gyms and sports facilities.
- Palm2 is at the end of the road, a family run institution — part deli, part cafe, they'll stock anything you ask for.
- Or there's Tesco next door to that.
- There's also a pharmacy at the end of the road too.
- Hackney Downs 5 minute walk.
- Hackney Marshes 10 minute walk.
- London Fields and Victoria Park 10 minutes by bike.
- 5 minute walk to Clapton station — 13 minutes to from Liverpool st.
- 10 Minute walk to Hackney Central.
- 10 Minute bus to Finsbury Park and the Victoria line.
- 242, 38, 55 buses take you to and from central London with the bus stop at the end of the road.
- On street parking is restricted to resident permit holders so you're assured of space (landlord can also arrange a book of vouchers so people can have access as needed).
- Bikes can be stored in the hallway.
Privately let with owners managing the property in the area for any issues.