This property has now been taken off the market (as of 15 June 2017).
2 Bed Flat, Mysore Road, SW11
· Large, split-level, ground and first floor Victorian flat situated on a quiet, tree-line residential road in Battersea.
· Two large double bedrooms, one with a sink and both with large wardrobe space.
· Spacious open plan kitchen/diner with folding floor to ceiling wooden doors leading on to a large bay-fronted reception room.
· Patio doors from kitchen/diner leading on to lovely west-facing patio garden area with outside lighting, plants and shrubs and space for entertaining.
· Large hall which can be used as a study area with shelving and space for a desk.
· Newly refurbished bathroom, with bath and shower.
· A large cellar on the lower ground floor provides a utility room and generous storage space.
· The flat retains many of its original features including high ceilings with ornate ceiling roses, original fireplaces and sash windows.
· Within a five minute walk of Clapham Junction Station and within a one minute walk of Clapham Common.
· Three to five minutes' walk away from Battersea Rise and the Northcote Road, each with its shops, restaurants, bars and amenities.
· Located in Battersea, with one of the lowest council tax bands in the country.
· Moments away from the London South Circular Road.
· The flat has been newly refurbished throughout including the installation of a new Worcester boiler, new bathroom, kitchen, new carpets and fully painted.
· Available unfurnished or part furnished (part furnished could include two double beds, sofa, kitchen table etc). All white goods are included.
· The accommodation would suit two professionals or a couple.
· No DHSS.
· Long let preferred.
· No pets.
£2,050 per calendar month.
Early viewing is advised
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Furnishing||Furnishing at tenant choice|