2 Bed Flat, London, EC1R
Spacious furnished flat converted from a grand Victorian bank on Rosebery Avenue between Clerkenwell and Islington.
Great location next to Exmouth Market with its cool restaurants, bars, designers and food shops.
Upper Street, Angel tube, Farringdon tube and Clerkenwell’s bars and restaurants all under 10 mins. walk.
The City and Kings Cross/ St Pancras are within walking distance or a short bus-ride; also buses to the West End. Bike docking-station across road
· 67 sq m (730 sq ft) flat with high ceilings, on first floor
· Fabulous open-plan kitchen-dining-living room
· Kitchen area with gas hob, electric oven, washer-dryer, fridge, microwave, dishwasher
· Two double bedrooms (largest with extensive built-in storage, smaller with wardrobe, chest of drawers, shelving)
· Tiled and mirrored bathroom with bathtub / shower
· Wooden floors throughout except carpeted main bedroom
. Large sash windows, most secondary glazed, all with wooden slatted blinds.
· Gas central heating & energy efficient boiler
· TV, broadband connection, video entry-phone
· Secure bike storage in downstairs lobby
· Furniture virtually as in photos including mid-century modern pieces
Ideal for a couple or two professionals sharing. References required. Sorry but strictly no agencies or DASS.
I am a responsible private landlord and want my tenants to live comfortably and safely, so I respond quickly to any needs.
The flat is currently occupied and can be viewed by appointment (though not Feb 13 - 25)
Available from April 1st 2019
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Available From||01 April, 2019|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Angel Station||10 minute walk|
|Farringdon||11 minute walk|
|Farringdon Station||11 minute walk|
|Chancery Lane Station||15 minute walk|