This property has now been taken off the market (as of 21 July 2021).
2 Bed Flat, Kingwood Road, SW6
This bright and spacious well maintained two bedroom, two bathroom property is located on the first floor of a Victorian terraced house. To the front of the flat there is a sitting room, off the corridor there is the first good-sized bedroom, and leading to the back of the flat there is the fully fitted kitchen, and main bathroom. On the second level, there is a large master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
- both bedrooms are large enough to comfortably have double bed(s); and
- both have fitted wardrobe(s).
- one large bath and shower on lower level; and
- en-suite with in-built shower on upper level.
- spacious area for large sofas and TV stand, with extensive inbuilt bookshelves.
- light and airy kitchen equipped with all appliances (drier, washing machine, tumble-drier, dishwasher, fridge freezer, and microwave).
- large kitchen dining area.
- Well located flat - short walking distance to Parsons Green, Fulham Broadway, Putney and Hammersmith.
- 2 minute walk to Lillie Road Park.
- 5 minute walk to Bishop's Park.
- 5 minute walk to the Thames River Path.
- Easy access to shops, restaurants, and independent cafes.
- Subject to obtaining parking permit from Hammersmith & Fulham Council.
Happy to discuss options if tenants require furniture.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Parsons Green Station||15 minute walk|
|Putney Bridge Station||19 minute walk|
|Barons Court Station, Underground Station||20 minute walk|
|West Kensington Station||22 minute walk|