This property has now been taken off the market (as of 12 September 2018).
2 Bed Flat, Ketley House, SW18
Surrounded by the many green spaces of Wandsworth, this comfortable and spacious 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom flat provides the ideal home in Wandsworth Town, Zone 2 London.
The flat has two good sized double bedrooms, one with a built in double wardrobe and en-suite. The main bedroom comfortably fits a king size bed and other furniture; the second bedroom comfortably fits a double bed and other furniture.
The flat also comes with a private parking space, in a private, gated car park, included in the price. The building is a modern low-rise development, having been built in 2010.
It also has a large private and quiet terrace, which faces towards the back of the building (away from the road) with a view of St Anne's Church and several large trees. The terrace is not overlooked by any other tall buildings, with Sainsbury's car park to the left and shorter blocks of flats to the right roughly 50-75 meters away.Tenants in the building also have access to three large communal terraces.
The flat is well positioned:
- Just 30 seconds walk from the large Sainsbury's
- The flat is one of only a few in the building which face away from the road so it does not suffer from noise pollution
- Directly over the road from the Southside Centre (cinema, restaurants, high street shops, Waitrose)
- Bus stops immediately outside the flat have routes going in the directions of Tooting, Earlsfield, Chelsea, Victoria and Putney
- A bus stop 5 minutes walk away has several services to Clapham Junction station (c. 5-10 minute journey in rush hour)
- Wandsworth Town Station is a 7 minute walk away on Old York Road
- Wandsworth Common is a 10 minute walk away
- King George's Park is immediately over the road and boasts several tennis courts, 5-a-side football and gym options
- Wandsworth Park and the River Thames are a 10 minute walk away
- There are a number of great pubs and restaurants all within a short walking distance
Waterloo and Victoria stations are a 20-25 minute door to door commute each (5 minute walk to the bus stop, 5-10 minutes on the bus to Clapham Junction, 5-10 minutes on the train).
The flat is unfurnished.
No pets allowed.
Strictly no smoking inside the flat.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||24 Months|
|EPC Rating||Currently Being Obtained|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Wandsworth Town, Rail Station||13 minute walk|
|Earlsfield, Rail Station||17 minute walk|
|Southfields Station||22 minute walk|
|East Putney Station||26 minute walk|