This property has now been taken off the market (as of 23 February 2020).
2 Bed Flat, High Street, E15
• Two spacious double bedrooms;
• Stylish family bathroom and en-suite shower room;
• Furnished to high specification;
• Open plan kitchen-living room, all rooms with floor-to-ceiling double-glazed windows with south and east aspects and having a lot of natural light and great views;
• Two large terraces wrapping the entire apartment around;
• The kitchen area has plenty of fitted unit storage, integrated appliances (fridge-freezer, hob and fan extractor, oven, dishwasher, and washer-dryer);
• Comfort cooling controlled for each room individually;
• Smoke detectors and water sprinkler systems, audio-video door entry system;
• Helpful and friendly 24 hr concierge team; lockable cycle spaces;
• Communal roof garden;
• Residents gymnasium.
(Parking: please enquire)
• A short walk to superb transport links (Zone2/3; Central, Jubilee tube lines, DLRx2, Overground, Stratford regional and international train stations, bus hub, CS2 for cyclists; and Crossrail coming soon) with an eight-minute tube journey to the City (tube, train) and Canary Warf (tube, DLR), seven minutes to Kings Cross St Pancras and just 15 minutes to London City Airport.
Local Area• The area offers a rich eclectic mix of leisure, retail, education, arts, culture, and business facilities, with 252 acres of carefully maintained parkland crossed by river Lee and canals;
• The development is located at the gateway to the southern part of the Olympic Park, with spectacular Westfield Stratford shopping complex nearby, and Hackney Wick, East Village, Here East, and Stratford town centre offering a lot of independent retailers, cafes, pubs, and restaurants;
• World-class sporting facilities of the Olympic Park are at the doorstep: London Stadium (home to West Ham United FC, and hosting major athletics events and music concerts), London Aquatics Centre, VeloPark, Copper Box Arena, Hockey and Tennis Centre.
The apartment would suit busy professionals appreciating convenience, comfort, and amenities of this spectacular established and fast developing area of London
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Pudding Mill Lane Station||5 minute walk|
|Stratford , Underground Station||13 minute walk|
|Stratford||14 minute walk|
|Bromley-By-Bow Station||16 minute walk|