This property has now been taken off the market (as of 16 September 2019).
2 Bed Flat, High Holborn, WC1V
-- TO RENT --
AVAILABLE FROM AUGUST 2019
Stunning 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom flat in Popular Development at 7 High Holborn - recently redecorated - Close to LSE, Schools and London Universities.
Superb two-bedroom apartment on the second floor of a prestigious,portered development next to Chancery Lane tube station - quiet flat overlooking an internal courtyard and not facing the main road.
This property boasts two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, stylish furniturethroughout, large wall-mounted TV, luxury kitchen, air conditioning and amplestorage.
Ideally situated for both the West End and The City. Close to LSE, Schools and London Universities.
· Modern Apartment situated at the junction of High Holborn and Grays Inn Road situated in this very popular modern development
· Seconds from Chancery Lane tube station
· Two Double Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
· Reception with galley style fully fitted kitchen with washer/dryer and dishwasher
· Master bedroom has a stunning Hulsta bed with new Tempur memory foam mattress
· En-suite bathroom/WC with power shower, family bathroom/WC with power shower (both bathrooms are identical full bathrooms)
· Conceirge, Porter, Security
· Wooden Floors throughout
· Completely redecorated recently
· Lift (elevator) to all floors.
· Available now on Furnished Basis
· Close to LSE, Schools and London Universities
· The property comprises two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, lounge, kitchen. The property is tastefully decorated and furnished throughout with wood floors, secure entry phone system for access into the block and a day porter.
This property is close to LSE and the London Universities (walking distance!).
A two bedroom apartment in this very popular modern development situated at the junction of High Holborn and Grays Inn Road and within seconds of Chancery Lane underground station. The property comprises two double bedrooms, reception with galley style fully fitted kitchen with washer/dryer and dishwasher, en-suite bathroom/WC with power shower, family bathroom/WC with power shower. The property is tastefully decorated and furnished throughout with wood floors, secure entry phone system for access into the block and a day porter and a Concierge.
This property is close to LSE and the London Universities.
£725.00 per week.
Viewings can be arranged via the Concierge
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||9 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Chancery Lane Station||0 minute walk|
|Farringdon Station||8 minute walk|
|Farringdon||8 minute walk|
|Temple Station||12 minute walk|