This property has now been taken off the market (as of 06 September 2017).
2 Bed Flat, Hemingford Road, N1
· Architect-designed and spacious split level Georgian maisonette
· 94.1 Sq.M (excluding terrace and loft storage)
· Wood flooring throughout
· New modern bathroom
· Private outdoor area
· Well appointed kitchen/diner with gas hobs, dishwasher, 8kg washer/dryer and large fridge/freezer
· Reception/dining room with floor-to-ceiling sash window
· Bright and airy rooms with high ceilings
· Excellent storage
· Newly decorated
· Nest learning thermostat
· High speed fibre broadband available.
· Located on one of Islington’s premier leafy roads
· Fantastic transport links via bus or overground (Caledonian Road or Highbury & Islington)
· Resident permit parking available
· A short walk to bustling Upper Street as well as Kings Cross
· Near to the highly-rated "Sunday" brunch spot and the famous "Albion" gastropub.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Furnishing||Furnishing at tenant choice|