This property has now been taken off the market (as of 25 May 2021).
2 Bed Flat, Harlesden, NW10
Partly furnished. some furniture in the photos belong to the current tenants. Furniture in each room listed below.
The accommodation comprises the following;
- A wide spacious entrance hall with plenty of space for coats etc.
- A large kitchen diner, currently set up as open plan kitchen/living space with a three seater corner sofa and a dining table for four. Kitchen includes a washing machine and slimline dishwasher.
- A bathroom with over bath shower.
- A double bedroom with double bed and built in wardrobe.
- A huge living room with bay window, and original marble fireplace, currently set up as a bedroom.
- A lovely wood staircase leads up to a half landing that serves as a handy wardrobe/storage space.
- Then on the second floor there is a light and airy loft conversion bedroom with double bed.
Central heating, with British Gas cover that enables tenants to call directly should there be any problems.
Double glazing throughout.
CPZ parking. Parking permits available through the council
Previous tenants were there happily for over 10 years.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Available From||01 July, 2021|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Rating||Currently Being Obtained|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Willesden Junction||4 minute walk|
|Willesden Junction , Underground Station||4 minute walk|
|Harlesden||13 minute walk|
|Harlesden Station||13 minute walk|